WSSAF and WTFP Calendar Fundraising Project
Based upon last year's success with the 2021 Tour of Washington Forestry calendar, we are partnering with the Washington Tree Farm Program to produce a 2022 Tour of Washington Forestry calendar. The sale of these calendars will enable us to continue supporting sustainable forestry in our state.
The call for photos is now open! WTFP Tree Farmers and WSSAF members in good standing are eligible to participate. Photos must depict sustainable forestry and one of the four elements of the tree farm program: wood, water, recreation, or wildlife. Tree farmers, WSSAF members, or tree farm inspectors may also be featured.
Deadline to enter is September 28, 2021
- Limit three photos per Tree Farmer and WSSAF member.
- Photo submissions should be in JPG.
- We prefer photos that are 300 dpi, but we will accept photos that are of higher resolution.
- To determine the dpi of a photo, select the photo, and right click to open a menu. Select proprieties. This will open the Properties box. Select the Details tab. Under the Horizontal and Vertical Resolution, this is where you can find the dpi of the photo.
- Please do not digitally enhance or alter your photographs beyond the basics needed to achieve realistic color balance.
To enter, email photo(s) to the Washington Tree Farm Program with "Tree Farm Photo Contest" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your photo is chosen, you will receive a complimentary calendar. Entries must be received by midnight on September 28, 2021.
By entering, you give the Washington Tree Farm Program or Washington State Society of American Foresters permission to use the photos on their respective websites, future publications, and promotional media. The Washington Tree Farm Program and Washington State SAF will credit the photographer in such instances. If your photo is selected for the calendar, you will be required to sign a photo release form, and photo(s) featuring minor(s) must include written permission of a parent or legal guardian. Additional information can be found at Calendar Sale – Washington Tree Farm Program (watreefarm.org) or http://www.washington.forestry.org/washington-state.